BeCause Digital Media (BDMI) is a small, Texas-based not-for-profit entity that seeks to provide low/almost “no cost” digital media products and services to Christian faith-based entities, nursing and assisted-living centers, and a few secular non/not-for-profit operations that, in our judgment, promote traditional American and “family values”.
Our focus is primarily on music performance, song-writing, recording (audio & video), but we can and do provide technical assistance in the form of consulting advice when requested and our capabilities match the need.
The postings below come in from other sites that we find interesting.
- How to Use Chord Inversions (“Slash Chords”) – Plus 6 Examples
- Lord, Make Me an Instrument
- Here’s Why Your Song’s Pre-Chorus Isn’t Working
- Your Christian counselor may destroy your marriage (Abuse series part 8)
- Can Songwriting Abilities Vanish?
- ‘Twas Jesus’ Blood
- Songwriting: Working From the Title Gives Your Song a Point of Focus