BeCause Digital Media (BDMI) is a small, Texas-based not-for-profit entity that seeks to provide low/almost “no cost” digital media products and services to Christian faith-based entities, nursing and assisted-living centers, and a few secular non/not-for-profit operations that, in our judgment, promote traditional American and “family values”.
Our focus is primarily on music performance, song-writing, recording (audio & video), but we can and do provide technical assistance in the form of consulting advice when requested and our capabilities match the need.
The postings below come in from other sites that we find interesting.
- Using Similar Rhythms Throughout a Melody Strengthens a Song
- Making Melody Your Song’s Most Important Ingredient
- O Father, You Are Sovereign
- Video demo: Open arpeggios
- Avoid These 5 Chord Progression Mistakes In Your Songwriting
- I Have Never Lost the Wonder of It All
- How Can Studying Old Songs Help Us to Write New Ones?